Saturday, March 31, 2012

I am seriously starting to wonder

Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says "Blame for everything"?  I feel like my boss thinks it does.  Everything is my responsibility, even stuff that isn't part of my job.
To give you an idea, here are some of the things I get in trouble for at my job:
  • My coworker not being at his post 
  • Not knowing how to find something completely obscure that a customer is looking for in a department I have BARELY worked in.
  • My boss forgetting about something that I talked to him about only the day or two before.
  • Something that happened when I wasn't even in the store.
  • Something not being written down in inventory that I didn't even know existed in the store.
  • Something not having the retail price in that probably was inputted by the person who worked my position before I was even here.
  • Another coworker forgetting to write down a message, something on a repair tag, an item that needs to be ordered.  Aka anything a coworker forgot to write down.
  • For being trained one way to do something, but it isn't the way he wants it done.  (mind-- he has never trained me or tried to)
  • For waiting near where he is looking up an answer for the answer.
  • For watching something he is doing because he is talking to me while doing whatever it is he is doing.
  • For talking to the repair guys, whether it be about business or not. (and yet other boys I work with can go talk to them whether it be business or not and they don't even get spoken to)
  • If I don't answer the phone within a certain number of rings when his highness calls.  (And yet customers are expected to wait while he finishes talking)
There is so much more, but I am already beyond frustrated when I see all of this.. I am so beyond done.

No comments:

Post a Comment