Tuesday, October 18, 2011

And It Starts...

So lately a lot of things have been going on in my life and I decided that I needed to come up with a way to vent it all out.  There is too much going on at work, home, friends-wise, and a bunch of other places in my life.  I needed an outlet.  So here it is: The Daily Divulge!

I work in a corporate style hotel where a lot of business men and women come through.  I have seen some people who are highly into fashion and you stop and stare because you wish you could dress like them.  Then there was what I saw today.  The first girl walks in and is amazingly high fashion.  She is wearing a tan, soft leather, knee length pencil skirt with a nice white sweater on top, and a pair of nude pumps to match.  She looked flawless.  Her friend came down next and I nearly lost it.  It looked like she was wearing an oversized, lace t-shirt with a long cardigan over it.  The "dress" she was wearing came down to maybe 2 inches below her back side and she clearly didn't seem to care if she bent over with her legs spread apart.  Now don't get me wrong, the girl is very pretty, but the outfit she was wearing was definitely not suited for corporate attire.  As she walked away, she pulled the bottom of her dress up a little and scratched the bottom part of her buttocks.  Now that is a classy gal if I ever saw one...

No comments:

Post a Comment