Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stupid Media Portrayals!

I have to say that I am not a huge fan of the media right now.  It is not a shock to me why girls like myself want to lose a ton of weight.  Girls portrayed by the media are size 2s, have boobs still, and have perfect faces.  When I was in my art class senior year of college I learned about how they make the girls look better on TV by using photo shop.  I am really getting sick of media's portrayals of women.  I have curves and I love them.  I would like to lose some weight to be more healthy, but I do not want to lose so much weight that I become a straight line, a box, or a boy.  I love my curves, and I believe that all women should love their curves for what they are.  I am sorry, but those girls on TV may be gorgeous on the outside... but for all you know they could be rotten and full of mold on the inside.  Everyone should stay true to themselves.  Don't let anyone tell you differently.  You are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment